Share to social
1st Gen Graffiti Cartoon Contest
Graffiti – Cartoon
The Competition is open to professional and amateur artists and only to those who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Competition is open to legal residents from all over the world and is void where prohibited by their local law.
This contest is Free for Entry
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
The participant retains copyright of all submitted images and descriptions.
By entering this competition, you grant Interflect and its partners a exclusive, irrevocable license to publish images for any purpose directly connected with the competition. This includes: display on the Interflect website and on the websites of partners; on social media used by Interflect and its supporters; for use in marketing and communication purposes;printing and selling of merchandise with royalty
Interflect will always mention the entrant’s full name in connection with the publication of the submitted images. We will use your first and last name as supplied during the entry process.
The winning piece of this competition will be printed on merch! That will be sold on our website and social media. The Creator of the piece will receive royalties and recognition off of each purchase.
- Each participant may submit 1 image.
- The artist must be the author of the art submitted in his/her/their name.
- Art can not be submitted if it has been published.
- Art can be digital or physically drawn.
- Art must be submitted in an Image format (png, jpg, etc..)
- art must not show the name of the artist, agency, or publication, or any other information (these details can be included in the metadata of the pictures but must not be visible on the picture itself).
- Submission of photography starts Thursday, August 13th and ends Wednesday, August 26th